crayukLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By David-TP 2023-09-04 12:02:45

New 1.3.1 Firmware for Deco X50/X55 Adds Support for Whitelist and Matter

Following up on the previous VPN and IoT Network, more advanced features, such as Allow List (also known as MAC Filtering / Whitelist), Camera Security, and Captive Portal for the Guest network, will
Forums/ Deco
By crayuk 2022-08-25 08:41:32

Deco P9 Still Supported?

Hi, Are the Deco P9's still supported? It's been over a year since the latest firmware and some features are still missing and bugs still present. There really needs an option to auto reboot the devic
Forums/ Deco
By crayuk 2021-12-12 10:17:38

Deco P9 Auto Reboot

Are there any further updates planned or any feature road map available for the Deco P9. Although I generally don't have a problem with them now I have ethernet backhaul, I've found that I get weird i
Forums/ Deco
By crayuk 2021-03-31 09:18:07

Deco P9 Powerline Interference / Turn Off / Add to existing PL network

I am using Powerline adapters and I have noticed recently that the speed of them is significantly slower than usual. After some testing, I've found that because the P9 also have Powerline backhaul, th
Forums/ Deco
By crayuk 2020-07-30 17:56:59

Stop advertising SSID when no connection to main Deco

If a Deco becomes disconnected from the "Main Deco", why is it that it continues to advertise the SSID and allow connections from devices? This creates an island of devices that are unable to connect
Forums/ Deco
By crayuk 2020-06-15 12:52:14

Deco P9 WPA Disable

Hi, I have come to swap some equipment on to my Deco P9 mesh network, but on the equipment the wifi shows up as WPA-PSK TKIP. Considering how new the P9 is and how insecure the WPA protocol is, I don'