Tapo Smart Hubs

Use Tapo smart hub to connect and manage the smart devices with one simple click. Tapo smart hub equips with the new Sub-GHz technology. Wider coverage, less interference and reliable remote transmission brings your smart home to the next level.
Tapo Smart Hubs

Tags

Label

Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
2066Views
12Replies
Ever find yourself like me? Even though my phone is practically glued to my hand, I still forget to switch off the lights, cameras, or water heater through the app. Especially after leaving the house,
Automation Tricks
By GabrielMitch · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
102Views
1Replies
Tapo Hub H200 Only Rings Once When Pressing Tapo D230 Doorbell This Article Applies To Tapo D230 Tapo H200 Description When configuring Tapo H200 as the second chime for Tapo D230 doorbell, you might
Smart ActionsOfficial
0Helpful
282Views
0Replies
I have been using Smart Hub for over a year now together with a TP-link door sensor & motion sensor. I have recently changed the network to Starlink. The first couple of days, everything worked well w
Device ConnectivityInstallationstarlink
0Helpful
1Views
0Replies
What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Yesterday by aroedl
0Helpful
309Views
10Replies
Hi Is there a way I can get the reading data? If I have this reading data I can show this in my web-application
Access readings data
By Dheeraj_pv · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
83Views
3Replies
After not getting around to installing the Tapo set up from christmas until now, it is completely stuck on the Jingle Bells tune, cannot change it whatever I do. Even though it says it is set to anoth
InstallationMatter
By George2057 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
79Views
3Replies
I connected the hub directly to the router as indicated in the manual. The same router that I'm connected with my mobile device. But when I tried to add the device on my Tapo app, the app can't detect
By Rawrrrf · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
20Helpful
2089Views
15Replies
When I'm at home (connected through my wifi) plaback of my camera videos is perfect. When I'm outside my wifi video is awful. Often they won't play at all, telling me my connection is unstable, and so
Device Connectivity
By Samo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
88Views
3Replies
Hi Is there another way to use a H100 doorbell than with a Smart Switch? The Smart Switch is so easy to steal or just remove. I would like to have a "button" that can be fastened securely. More like a
By Poppi63 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
119Views
5Replies