Tapo Smart Sensors

Tapo smart sensor can be an indispensable and powerful helper in your smart life. Automate the triggered movement with other Tapo smart devices, enjoy more convenience and a higher security level in your life.
Tapo Smart Sensors

Tags

Label

05/15/2024 Update Delete solutions for the special cases where the automation does not take effect immediately if T310/T315's current value has already reached the set threshold or range when creating
Smart ActionsOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-03-27 11:22:51 by homerjam
10Helpful
1952Views
9Replies
Smart Water Leak Sensor Tapo T300 Your vigilant guardian against unexpected water mishaps. Whether it's a bathroom, kitchen, or laundry area, Tapo T300 keeps a watchful eye on potential leaks in batht
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-03-26 13:08:24 by dclissold
3Helpful
388Views
7Replies
Hi, My Tapo T110 becomes unresponsive and will not send open/close messages. Signal strength reported by the T110 = -51 RSSI, interference = -112rssi. Connected to H200 hub with firmware 1.3.2 build 2
By Lobbo · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Hello, I wanted to know how to change the sound of notifications from the tapo app or from the sensors in ios (iphone) when they are activated because it is just a beep and if you are sleeping you do
By MarcosDagn · Latest post Monday by Manfred-1
30Helpful
3777Views
14Replies
I want to use this sensor on a garden gate how do i make waterproof or have i bought the wrong one.
By KentishKen · Latest post a week ago by Tagelharpa
1Helpful
122Views
4Replies
How to Get Dressed with Weather Reports? Tapo Sensor Smart Automation Picture this: as you step into your dressing area or swing open your closet door, the room instantly lights up, and you're greeted
Automation TricksHighlighted ThreadAmazon Alexa
0Helpful
57Views
0Replies
Can you confirm if Tapo T100 can be connected with Google Home through the TAPO app. I have google home and all my devices e.g. lights are connected to Google Home once I added the devices/vendors pla
By ShaME · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
86Views
1Replies
We set the T110 on the front door paired with the H200 Hub to trigger an automation and play a sound when the door is opened, but it has been a week and we cant get it to work like it has for almost 4
Smart Actions
By MCTW · Latest post a week ago by MCTW
2Helpful
84Views
2Replies
Senzor pripojen k hubu,ovsem pouze mistni a nedokaže se připojit ke cloudovému serveru a tim padem vytvořit automatizaci,pul roku fungoval
Smart Actions
By Kodl · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
I cannot pair my T315 (EU) sensor to my H100 (UK) Smart Hub. Tried resetting several times, both the sensor (pressing on side button for more than 5 seconds, to pair) and the smart hub (once, to synch
By retsmd · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies