Tapo Smart Sensors

Tapo smart sensor can be an indispensable and powerful helper in your smart life. Automate the triggered movement with other Tapo smart devices, enjoy more convenience and a higher security level in your life.
Tapo Smart Sensors

Tags

Label

I am trying to create a Smart Automation routine that turns off a smart plug if the condition of two sensors meets the criteria not either sensor (ie the humidity of both has to be below a threshold t
Smart ActionsFeature Request
By JonathanVibert · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Can I fit a t110 contact sensor to an internal door, and use it so that if the door is closed, the KE100 radiator valve inside is turned off? If not, can this be implemented?
Feature Request
By Johnpigg · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TTTusp
3Helpful
109Views
4Replies
I would like to be able to turn off the Sensor notifications when I am at home with a scenario. And turn them back on when I leave my home. Is this possible or will it be part of a future upgrade ?
Feature Request
By Vincent_D · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ercovi
77Helpful
1992Views
35Replies
Hello, How do you switch off the lights when for instance if for over 5 minutes no motion was detected? I have a motion detector, but I cannot chose 'no motion detected'. Similar; I have the smart cam
Feature RequestSmart Actions
By PascalVdV · Latest post 2024-02-02 07:25:57 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
134Views
1Replies
which switches with dimmers and do not require a neutral wire work best with Tapo smart sensors
Amazon AlexaSmart ActionsFeature Request
By Tikitu · Latest post 2023-11-29 08:47:23 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
204Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I recently purchased the H100 Hub and the T100 motion detector with the hope of being able to use it to receive email alerts when motion is detected in my home. However, after reviewin
Feature RequestEmail
By FRC · Latest post 2023-04-24 20:09:59 by Lopez1946
3Helpful
471Views
4Replies
Hello, I have 2 air-conditioning units in our apartment plugged in 1 plug. They can work during the night without need for a motion sensor, but during the day, between 9h and 18h I would like that the
Feature Request
By Kristof1 · Latest post 2023-02-28 06:26:32 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
202Views
1Replies
Just purchased the motion sensor and hub, connected it up in no time and it works great. My only gripe is that 2 mins for non detection of movement is far too long when you have left the room. There s
Feature Request
By KezzaRed · Latest post 2023-02-14 03:13:12 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
600Views
3Replies