Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Introduction If you're experiencing unintended auto-rotation of your Pan & Tilt camera, this can be a concerning issue. In this troubleshooting guide, we'll explore the potential reasons behind the ca
Highlighted ThreadOfficialPatrol ModeAuto Rotate
0Helpful
50Views
0Replies
I found this article online stating that my c210 should have patrol mode but it's not showing up in my app screen. Can anyone check on this?
Patrol Mode
By comarastaman · Latest post 2024-04-12 10:57:42 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
270Views
9Replies
Maybe a dumb question but what exactly is Pano(Beta)? Is this just a way of taking a panoramic picture of the room and not really something used to monitor the area? If it is useful for monitoring, ho
Patrol ModePano Mode
By SDGTR · Latest post 2024-04-11 06:18:19 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
138Views
3Replies
The horrible bug in your devices is that the cam simply gets stuck to a random position. When I try to bring back via remote control, the cam keeps getting stuck. I turn off & on remotely, it starts p
Remote ControlPatrol ModePan & Tilt
By Shish_germany · Latest post 2024-04-10 01:49:39 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
153Views
4Replies
I had previously created a "Pano" but did so in poor light (it did work as expected but some control over vertical panning would have been appreciated). Today I deleted it and tried to recreate it but
Patrol ModeRemote ControlPano
By jonniem · Latest post 2024-03-14 07:27:31 by jonniem
2Helpful
174Views
4Replies
Hi I have two C220 and both have the same issue: I can't stop them from panning. Tried: Camera -> Pan and Tilt -> Patrol Mode = Off, but it still tracks me(is panning) when I'm walking past Camera ->
Patrol Mode
By Yan12 · Latest post 2024-01-29 09:18:41 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
332Views
2Replies