Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I've use the C220 for 1 month, and found out that its mic is so bad. It's like the noise reduction too much, makes the recording misses pretty much important sound. The recording is attached to this t
Recording
By NguyenKhoi · Latest post 3 hours ago by Solla-topee
20Helpful
4364Views
85Replies
Hi I need a security camera for an eldery person having problems with anti social behavior they would like a camera to be able to sit by the window and record video and audio if possible onto an SD ca
MicroSD cardRecording
By cameranoob · Latest post 5 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
62Views
3Replies
Hi Team, I am having issue with my Tapo camera where the cloud recording on playback is jumping , but on SD card is fine. See below video clips: from cloud: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gag4wYBwWe
Recording
By Din753
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
Hi Tapo fans. New here. Just retired my Arlo Pro2 camera (end of life) and bought two new C425 V1.0 cameras. Seem to be working OK but only sometimes (day or night) detecting a vehicle passing from le
Motion DetectionAI DetectionNotificationRecording
By TuiHill · Latest post 23 hours ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
Anyones know H200 smart hub can connect with C425? I want to record the video to the H200 directly
RecordingMicroSD card
By CCK21 · Latest post Yesterday by CCK21
0Helpful
47Views
2Replies
All the FAQs related to SD cards specifically say that - "Based on our lab test results, sorry to tell you that the Samsung (256 GB, EVO plus U3, V30, A2, SDXC1) are not supported by any Tapo cameras.
MicroSD cardRecordingInstallationPresales
By d3viLD00m · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies
Hi , just bought this cam, how do i set continous recording? I already have a microSD card in it, all ready. I disabled all sort of detection but just want the recording to loop, etc. is this possible
RecordingMicroSD card
By jlol · Latest post Yesterday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
What's the fix for this? I'm trying to record a live feed but it shows an error: "error, please try again". I have already tried resetting the camera and reinstalling the app but the error is still th
Recording
By jeremiahquilla · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi, Some of the recorded and downloaded footage from Tapo Cloud has missing parts (seconds). Connectivity between camera and router is by WiFi and is good. It is new camera with the latest firmware. W
Tapo CareRecording
By slawekuu · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
Tapo TC65 CCTV not recording anything at night from 11pm to 5am. Detection recording is on. Same setting for 24hrs 7days a week but that specific time does not show anything. I know that It should det
Motion DetectionRecordingNight Mode
By Katchatore · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
74Views
1Replies