Tapo Smart Camera

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Camera

Tags

Label

Baby crying is detected but no sounds since the past 3 days. Is there a glitch? Reset the camera to no success. Human voice can be heard in the recording but super low sound
RecordingLive ViewTapo App Related
0Helpful
11Views
0Replies
I've use the C220 for 1 month, and found out that its mic is so bad. It's like the noise reduction too much, makes the recording misses pretty much important sound. The recording is attached to this t
Recording
By NguyenKhoi · Latest post 22 hours ago by Jon_Gault
21Helpful
8069Views
109Replies
Hopefully soon there will be an update for the connection drop outs on the C120 as it also stops the recording Comparing that to the c110 when that happened very rare occasion, it still recorded. Brig
Device ConnectivityFirmwareRecording
By 46r
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
I need to monitor a pressure gauge in a plant room which is in the dark. So I need the ability to take a photograph in a dark room, at a specific time, and them email that captured image. I am guessin
NotificationSmart ActionsNight ModeRecording
By Ian_King · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
I found an old post from 2022-03-01 17:00:20 with the same subject as a user who has the same problem as me. When I activate the camera and someone is talking it is unintelligible what they are saying
Live ViewRecording
By capofalcone · Latest post Wednesday by Shadow_94
5Helpful
1250Views
8Replies
Until 20/09/2024, both my cameras were recording normally as per the schedule. They're set to record movement between 07:00 and 19:00 Monday to Friday only. Come Monday morning, 23/09/2024, neither ca
Motion DetectionRecording
By Quasibodo · Latest post Tuesday by Quasibodo
0Helpful
96Views
2Replies
Privacy mode turns on by itself, when I press to turn off it clicks back over to privacy. I have the TC60 model. I need camera to record 24-7. Does anyone else have this problem?
Live ViewRecordingPrivacy Mode
By 01Gina · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
1Helpful
1061Views
3Replies
Hello. I have made the house smart by buying almost all Tapo products, two of which are the C520WS outdoor camera. I am recording to the cloud, but today, the cameras started to record only 2 seconds
Motion DetectionRecording
By TimucinPusat · Latest post Monday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
115Views
3Replies
Hi, I have the tapo 425 Camera Kit, I took a 4 minute video which I assumed would go to the tapo app, without an sd card, when I finished recording it said saved to memory. I click on playback and dow
Recording
By Smileychopsuk · Latest post a week ago by Smileychopsuk
0Helpful
124Views
2Replies
Hello, I bought this for 24/7 recording. I put sd card, formatted by camera, enable loop recording, set all time on blue, motion off, rebooted.... but is not working. Just registered some 30 seconds o
Recording
By Antek82 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
1Helpful
130Views
7Replies