Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I have this problem with my C325WB. Using the Tapo app (ios mobile), when I call the camera using the built-in 2-way audio, the live video freezes (in Tapo app live view, ios mobile) but I can hear th
Live ViewTwo-way AudioFirmwareDevice Connectivity
By blueridges · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Hi Everyone, I am trying to use the Talk feature on the phone app, however the person on the other side can't hear me speak properly. I can say a sentence and only one word will be heard through the c
Two-way Audio
By Rami97 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
I have just set up this camera from new and it seems to be working well except for the microphone. I can talk through the camera speaker using my smart phone but cannot hear any replies from the micro
Two-way Audio
By eelie · Latest post 2024-02-22 11:00:15 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
190Views
3Replies
i have two tc70 eu 3.0 , both have awful sound quality, there is not problem with my old kasa model which look that same. how can i fix it?
Two-way Audio
By unclef115 · Latest post 2024-02-22 08:59:10 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
322Views
4Replies
Hi, I have a problem with our Tapo C200 camera's microphone connection. Every time we turn on the camera, it takes more than an hour to use the microphone and call functions. It is a little frustratin
Two-way Audio
By niffu · Latest post 2024-02-22 06:14:03 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
210Views
1Replies
My new C120 works perfectly, except for the talk function which does not. Have tested the camera speaker with the alarm function and it works OK, the slider mic and speaker controls to max and still n
FirmwareFeature RequestTwo-way Audio
By ChangemanChris · Latest post 2024-02-19 09:20:42 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
111Views
1Replies
Voice calls and Talk thru (two-way audio) functions not working on Tapo app on MacOS Sonoma on MacBook Air M1. Microphone access is allowed. And also there is no orange microphone indication on notifi
Two-way Audio
By Smou1a · Latest post 2024-02-06 06:55:02 by Sam0121
1Helpful
346Views
6Replies
Hi Team, I'm writing this on an urgent necessity of security reason to protect my family and belongings. I just bought and installed this security camera for Advertise feature of "Two-Way Audio" but i
Two-way AudioAlarmLive ViewSmart Actions
By ppodder89 · Latest post 2024-02-01 10:12:39 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
210Views
3Replies
Whenever I'm using the call option or talk option for my tapo c200 camera it's getting hanged and freezed. The camera again restart. The call and talk features doesn't work. This is happening when I t
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityTwo-way AudioAlarmTalk
By Coolguy29 · Latest post 2024-01-18 11:47:29 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
149Views
1Replies
I have 2 Tapo C520WS and both has the same issue. According to the iOS App, the microphones volume settings are ok, but beside some occasionally noise and ratcheting sound the microphone is not workin
Two-way Audio
By Jazoo · Latest post 2023-11-08 07:56:08 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
293Views
3Replies