Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

I have a problem with Tapo C125 and C225 cams (Homekit enabled). Whenever my router reboots (every 3 days) or the cameras lose connection, then my Tapo C125 and C225 cams won't reconnect to Wifi. They
FirmwareFeature RequestDevice ConnectivityInstallation
By pappl · Latest post Monday by Markus6789
6Helpful
97Views
5Replies
Hello my friend is looking to purchase C220 for bird monitoring, he requires HDR video enhancement for his YouTube. I was looking for spec datasheet its says it does support WDR (maybe WDR & HDR are s
Feature Request
By SillyPari · Latest post Friday by SillyPari
3Helpful
90Views
6Replies
When I turn off the privacy mode, the camera tilts back to it's default position but detects it's own motion. Please add a delay of 2 to 5 seconds between privacy off and motion detection on. Some of
Motion DetectionFeature RequestFirmware
By aroedl · Latest post hace una semana by Solla-topee
0Helpful
89Views
4Replies
Development suggestion...how about an announcement when cams are power switched on/off...? If there are several users, it would be nice to get a message if someone switches them on or off, to be updat
Feature Request
By JF72 · Latest post hace una semana by JF72
0Helpful
100Views
5Replies
Hi I'm trying to let others in my family use administrative rights in the Tapo app without success. I've shared the camera and they can log in and see, pan, tilt and so on, but they can't, for instanc
Feature RequestSmart ActionsDevice Sharing
By Tinge1tange1 · Latest post hace una semana by TTTusp
0Helpful
76Views
3Replies
Dear TP-Link, I am looking to buy Tapo security camera (Model- C212 2k pan camera) my first tp-link camera, it is very rich in features. It has almost all the features a tech enthusiast wants. But i h
Feature RequestMotion DetectionNotification
By RajibPaul · Latest post Hace 3 semanas by Solla-topee
0Helpful
130Views
3Replies
My TAPO C320WS is not showing "Detected Events" list while viewing playback from the Android App. Issue is being faced since last couple of weeks.
Motion DetectionFeature RequestLocal Recording
By kenalkp · Latest post Hace 3 semanas by Solla-topee
5Helpful
1069Views
13Replies
Hello. Can you fix the time bar mechanism? Everytime I am trying to playback a recording, I had a really tough time to get the time bar where I want it to be. It feels like it is too overly sensitive,
RecordingNotificationMotion DetectionFeature Request
By sultanbrunei · Latest post 2024-03-22 08:01:17 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
91Views
1Replies
Hello, my camera has lots of false detections when using line crossing method due to the shadows of the trees in my street. I think detection should be smart enough to avoid this. Can't we have a sens
Motion DetectionFeature Request
By Pauliver · Latest post 2024-03-19 10:34:42 by Solla-topee
2Helpful
183Views
5Replies
I have recently taken delivery of 3 C510W Outdoor Pan/Tilt Security WiFi Camera. I am very impressed with these but I do find the app a little buggy and some improvement is needed. These are new - eve
Feature Request
By David106 · Latest post 2024-03-19 03:22:49 by AmberWelch
2Helpful
634Views
10Replies