Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Please can someone explain to me how I can change the settings for the video recording duration on my Tapo C310? It is currently set to 20 sec and I'd like to change that to the maximum possible. The
Feature RequestMotion DetectionSettings
By Bids · Latest post Tuesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
I've been using this tapo camera for more than a months. Starting 31/1/24, there's a curved black line on every corner of my tapo camera. I noticed the curved bit small on 31/1 but today the curved li
Live ViewFeature RequestTapo Care
By adam90 · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
6Helpful
215Views
7Replies
Hello, I am a user of Tapo C200 V1 & V3 and Tapo C500 V1 cameras. I have a suggestion for improving the notification feature of the C500 model. One of the features that I like about the C200 cameras i
Motion DetectionFeature RequestNotificationAI Detection
By argtr · Latest post a week ago by JulienT
0Helpful
117Views
2Replies
My new C120 works perfectly, except for the talk function which does not. Have tested the camera speaker with the alarm function and it works OK, the slider mic and speaker controls to max and still n
FirmwareFeature RequestTwo-way Audio
By ChangemanChris · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
I am using a C320WS camera as a star cam / meteor cam. It works quite well by setting it to Day Mode and disabling the Status LED so that neither the Status LED nor the InfraRed LEDs attract and illum
Feature RequestMeteorHighlighted Thread
By KiwiDave · Latest post a week ago by KiwiDave
15Helpful
1084Views
28Replies
Hi everyone, I have to buy a wifi extender (I think I'll get one from Tp-Link) because the Tapo C320WS that I installed outside the house doesn't receive wifi very well... My question is: can I get a
Device ConnectivityFeature Request
By Flafla · Latest post a week ago by Kaizoku
1Helpful
70Views
2Replies
Tapi C100 and C200 do not detect Event Thumbnails . Tapo support says it is because hardware limitations. Same cameras with same hardware had this Event Thumbnails (the images you click that jumps to
Motion DetectionFeature Request
By AlexAndDru · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Olas9040
0Helpful
104Views
1Replies
Hi there, I see that we can now get the RTSP stream / ONVIF https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2680/ Can we obtain a JPEG snapshot somehow? via an internal web server maybe?
Feature Request
By alanchow · Latest post 3 weeks ago by TheRoadrunner
60Helpful
20997Views
33Replies
I have recently taken delivery of 3 C510W Outdoor Pan/Tilt Security WiFi Camera. I am very impressed with these but I do find the app a little buggy and some improvement is needed. These are new - eve
Feature Request
By David106 · Latest post 2024-01-30 12:58:00 by David106
2Helpful
395Views
8Replies
Hi, I see the option to share a camera with another Tapo account. What I don't see is how can I control the share permissions. I would like to share the camera, but only give view permissions without
Feature RequestDevice Sharing
By Lefteris23 · Latest post 2024-01-30 11:35:29 by Solla-topee
4Helpful
159Views
6Replies