Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

The article was originally posted by Riley_S in CES 2023: Tapo Smart Plugs and Matter Availability Tapo Smart Plugs and Matter Availability TP-Link had previously announced its participation and invol
Highlighted ThreadOfficialCES 2023
3Helpful
177Views
0Replies
The article was originally posted by Riley_S in HomeKit Device RoundUp Note: some models are only available in the U.S. At CES this last year, it was announced that TP-Link would be bringing a slew of
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Solla-topee · Latest post 8 hours ago by SnowranCruzisi
3Helpful
236Views
1Replies
12/05/2022 Update: 1. Add Fixes and Topics as recommended solution 2. Latest Tapo APP version till now: Android: 2.11.43, iOS: 2.11.24 11/28 Update: New Firmware 1.1.6 has been released for both Ta
Energy MonitoringFeature RequestHighlighted Thread
By Solla-topee · Latest post Saturday by lanZarianiek
72Helpful
6125Views
49Replies
Recently some customers had trouble activating the Tapo skill in Alexa APP while the Tapo device was working fine in the Tapo APP. The new Tapo APP released in July 2022 has solved this problem, and w
OfficialHighlighted ThreadAmazon Alexa
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-07-19 01:24:56 by Little_C
5Helpful
450Views
1Replies
Dear TP-Link Support Team, i just bought 4x P100 V1.2 which came with Firmware 1.2.9 installed. After failing to implement any smart functions with the plugs i searched this forum looking for answers.
By CmonTPIink · Latest post 2021-06-09 03:26:02 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
1589Views
6Replies
What is Sub-GHz technology? Sub-GHz also known as Sub-1 GHz is an innovative IoT solution to automate and control smart home devices through a lower than-1Ghz new wireless frequency characterized b
OfficialHighlighted ThreadSmart Actions
0Helpful
706Views
0Replies
Hi, I've been using my P100 & P110 smart plugs with Alexa with no issues, but when I made a scene within the tapo app to link both plugs together so I can turn them both on and off at the same time, A
By roydz · Latest post 2 hours ago by roydz
0Helpful
14Views
2Replies
When I click a device in the app, I often accidentally click the "turn off/ turn on" button. I have servers that are connected to each plug. When they are turned off lke that, the hardware could be br
Feature Request
By deepz · Latest post 5 hours ago by papatango
10Helpful
94Views
2Replies
I have quite a few P100's (non energy monitoring) and so decided to buy a new twin pack P110 with energy monitoring. I installed both new plugs , followed the simple process and at the end with the fi
By AMGLG · Latest post Saturday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
The LED on my Tapo P105 doesn't light up when plugged. Is it broken? Please help.
By roborat7 · Latest post Saturday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
12Views
1Replies