Tapo Smart Plug

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plug

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-08-24 12:17:18 by jhoney12
57Helpful
37266Views
107Replies
9-in-1 Smart WiFi Outlet Extender - Tapo P306 Have you ever faced a situation at home where there weren't enough sockets in a particular area? Perhaps you found yourself in need of a longer extension
OfficialWhat’s New
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Sunday by Jin9K
0Helpful
852Views
4Replies
What is TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Geofencing feature? TP-Link Geofencing in Smart Home line is a location-based service that creates a virtual boundary around a specific geographic area. When a mobile device
By Solla-topee · Latest post a week ago by HHmsnnd
3Helpful
2642Views
4Replies
Hi TP-Link Support, I'm using a P304M to monitor the power of a few desktop PCs. Most of the time the data looks reasonably correct, but every week or so I get a massive spike of energy consumption th
Energy Monitoring
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
I bought the Tapo P125M smart plug thinking it had features like real-time energy tracking but it does not appear to be present in the Tapo App. I'm sure I was incorrect about the features so I would
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
I'm new to all this so still learning... I'm looking at TAPO smart plugs and I've only just realised the differences between P100 / P110 / P110M ! Am I right in thinking...? P100 is a standard smart p
By HmmmUK · Latest post Wednesday by Guizp31
14Helpful
12047Views
9Replies
Hi This relates to the app rather than any of the smart plugs. My widget running shortcuts have been working for years. I upgrade my devices to IOS18, readded the widgets and it worked fine. Now they
Smart ActionsTapo App Related
By Pinter97 · Latest post Wednesday by Pinter97
0Helpful
40Views
1Replies
I have two Tapo P110 which I had configured but hadn't used for a while. After getting a new broadband connection I removed the plugs from my Tapo app and tried to reconfigure them. While the LED bulb
Device ConnectivityTapo App Related
By tb2023
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Hello, I recently purchased a Tapo P115 Smart Plug and I successfully configured it on the Tapo Android App. Now I want to add the P115 device also in my Deco app (that controls may Deco M5 Mesh netwo
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
The plug worked perfectly for the first 4 months, but I have now experienced this issue several times. I can control the plug via both Google Assistant and Tapo app. i.e. the LED on the plug switches
Fault
By DeltaCharlie · Latest post a week ago by harrypotter1
34Helpful
5424Views
28Replies