Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

With the new matter 1.3 support being released containing support for energy monitoring devices like the P110M, when will we see the firmware update support for the new matter standard? I assume that
Matter
By Cammm · Latest post Tuesday by Cammm
1Helpful
89Views
2Replies
This Article Applies To Tapo/Kasa HomeKit and Matter models Background The Tapo/Kasa devices that support HomeKit or Matter can be configured and controlled directly through the Apple Home app. Remote
HomeKitMatterInstallation
0Helpful
40Views
0Replies
The article was originally posted by Riley_S in TP-Link's First Matter Device: Tapo P125M - Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug TP-Link's First Matter Device: Tapo P125M - Mini Smart Wi-Fi Plug Official TP-Link Pro
OfficialMatter
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2023-12-19 01:44:37 by Wayne-TP
4Helpful
1035Views
4Replies
I have just got the new P110M which supports Matter and when I have set it up on Matter (to Google Home) I can't find out how to see the Energy Monitoring. I can add it using the old fashion method to
Energy MonitoringMatter
By Narse · Latest post 2023-12-01 03:14:32 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
427Views
1Replies
Hi, Is there any way of adding the P100 (UK version) to Homekit using matter? I am currently using Homebridge to get the functionality and was wondering if there is another way.
Matter
By RTTT · Latest post 2023-09-06 05:35:16 by SheldonSwitch
0Helpful
2602Views
2Replies
Hi, Do we have any idea when Matter capable smart plugs like the Tapo P100M will be available for sale in Europe? I'm about to buy some smart plugs, but for future proofing sense that it might be bett
Device SharingMatter
By MarkRB · Latest post 2023-08-07 09:21:55 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
250Views
1Replies
Hello, I bought a Smart Plug to use with my 3D printer, as there's a plugin I can use to turn on and off the printer when I want to print from my computer. The plugin asked me to introduce my IP and I
Feature RequestRemote ControlMatterDevice Sharingstatic IP
By GBAS · Latest post 2023-06-17 11:45:42 by GBAS
0Helpful
903Views
4Replies