Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Hi, I bought a set of 4pcs of P110M but when tried to set for my aeroponic farm, I found out that they are just 32 setting available and no possibility of loop. I did no know about this limit, as sell
ScheduleTimer
By Zmrzlinar · Latest post Thursday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
I recently bought a Tapo product Mini Smart Wifi Plug model P105. My question is why I can't configure the Schedule, Timer and Away mode on my device. It always shows the Operation failed, please try
ScheduleSunset/SunriseSmart ActionsTimer
By RuseLL · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
1466Views
14Replies
Hello everyone I recently bought the Tapo P100 device and when I bought it and installed and updated it, the timer and programming the time worked well, but after a power outage the timer did not work
ScheduleTimer
By Bryan-Arturo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Bryan-Arturo
1Helpful
460Views
11Replies
TimerSchedule
By CJCV · Latest post 2024-04-23 02:19:31 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies
I was prompted for a firmware update about 2 days ago, then suddenly i noticed my on/off schedules arent being kept by the device anymore. I have to manually turn it on/off via the app every time. I a
TimerScheduleDevice Connectivity
By Poli07 · Latest post 2024-04-07 12:04:35 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
299Views
6Replies
I’m looking for a device to limit my shower pump on-time. So that it cut off after say 5 mins and stays off for say 1 min. I can’t see anywhere if your P105 plug does this. Does anyone know please?
Smart ActionsTimer
By Andrewgotm · Latest post 2023-11-06 12:04:36 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
192Views
1Replies
The Away Mode on my Tapo P110 does not work. I am using the latest version of the Tapo App and have tried uninstalling the device and reinstalling it. I can set it to come on at dusk and go off at daw
Smart ActionsScheduleSunset/SunriseTimer
By macornley · Latest post 2023-05-04 03:22:46 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
447Views
1Replies