Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I recently bought a Tapo product Mini Smart Wifi Plug model P105. My question is why I can't configure the Schedule, Timer and Away mode on my device. It always shows the Operation failed, please try
ScheduleSunset/SunriseSmart ActionsTimer
By RuseLL · Latest post Monday by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
1316Views
14Replies
The Away Mode on my Tapo P110 does not work. I am using the latest version of the Tapo App and have tried uninstalling the device and reinstalling it. I can set it to come on at dusk and go off at daw
Smart ActionsScheduleSunset/SunriseTimer
By macornley · Latest post 2023-05-04 03:22:46 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
427Views
1Replies
I have 5 Smart Plugs configured to turn on at sunset and everything has been working great for a number of months, but having loads of issues in the last week. 1 x Smart plug stopped triggering at sun
Sunset/Sunrise
By sligmay · Latest post 2023-02-10 20:14:22 by BirtyB
1Helpful
1317Views
12Replies
Away Mode also doesn't work for P110 as it should. Everything else is fine. I read the issue for thr p100 in here from 2 years ago. Is it that Away Mode still only works between 19:30 and 24:00 also f
Sunset/SunriseSchedule
By Julescs7 · Latest post 2022-12-28 08:41:51 by Solla-topee
3Helpful
327Views
4Replies
Doe anyone know how Tapo device schedules behave when the device and mobile running the app are in different time zones? I have a lamp with schedule set to turn on at sunset. If I then travel to a dif
Sunset/Sunrise
By G76
1Helpful
199Views
0Replies