Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Hi all, currently having the following issues with my Kasa Switches: 1. HS200 Firmware Upgrade Failure and Smart actions DO NOT WORK: HS200 Hardware Version 1.0 Firmware Version 1.1.0 It shows firmwar
Smart ActionsDimmer
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
For several months now, the Kasa Smart app has been very slow to load and control lights on my iPhone 11 Pro Max iOS 16.1. This behavior is the same on other phones in the network that control these d
Smart ActionsRemote ControlSlow Kasa App
By GreggJ
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
Hi, After a few days I'm having problems with some smart actions, which are simple actions, which turn off the smart switch after a few minutes and I don't have any information about the error, just a
Smart Actions
By rmendonca · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
50Views
3Replies
Is there a timer function with the 3-way KS230? I would like to turn the light off after a few minutes.
Smart ActionsFeature Request
By Ravi_ · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
54Views
1Replies
Good day everyone, I purchased the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch Single Pole 3-Pack and installed two of the switches in my home. I downloaded the app and connected them successfully and they worked w
Sunset/SunriseSmart ActionsHs200
0Helpful
46Views
0Replies
I have this switch in my garage and as it will work 90% of the time but when I am working out of sight of the sensor in the garage I would like a manual override. With Insteon I did this with a micro
Feature RequestSmart Actions
0Helpful
60Views
0Replies