Feature Request

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request

Tags

Label

Votes
2022/9 update Added [Kasa Plug]:Reset Energy Usage Data : reset energy monitor in kasa app into popular feature request list. Kasa Feature Request Board > Global Community Kasa Feature Request Board >
Smart ActionsAmazon Alexa
1310Views
0Replies

Votes
I use kasa smart power strips with my indoor hydro garden. Only one feature I can think of that I really wish it had. Cycle Automations.... So you can setup and automation for a plug X min On, and X m
Smart Actions
By TnC17
1Views
0Replies

Votes
Requesting that your wall switches such as the HS200 be updated to provide an extra layer of surge protection via a programmable "delayed return to on state". Use case: We have whole house surge prote
Smart ActionsSurge Protection
By jdp55
7Views
0Replies

Votes
Hey, im requesting the support for Samsung Smart Things for the KE100 KIT Thermostat. The device is already working with Google Home so it will not be too hard to implement it I guess. The postive thi
Smart ActionsThird-party IntergationsSamsung Smart Things
132Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, I am struggling to figure out how to set a smart plug to turn on for 10mins and off for 1hr. I have a smart scene created where device is on for 10min duration. I then have a smart action when dev
Smart Actions
By toocoldtostay · Latest post 2024-02-06 10:06:45 by toocoldtostay
151Views
4Replies

Votes
I use a Kasa plug to remotely reboot my router on a schedule and occasionally reboot manually. I'd like to request 2 features that would streamline that and make it easier: 1) a setting to select whet
Smart ActionsAway ModeRouter
By tangre
45Views
0Replies

Votes
I was wondering if it would be possible to set the [HS300] Smart Power Strip to turn on automatically the [KL400L] LED Light Strip when the TV is ON. I read that a Power Strip with Energy Monitoring c
Smart ActionsEnergy Monitoring
By SmartHomer97 · Latest post 2023-12-12 03:50:07 by Wayne-TP
139Views
1Replies

Votes
When we set the Device LED status to "AUTO", there is no LED visible on the switch when the switch is ON. Is it possible to have an option to make this LED color to GREEN when the switch is ON and lig
Smart ActionsLED status
By speed01 · Latest post 2023-11-24 05:50:17 by Solla-topee
201Views
1Replies

Votes
I set up a schedule for my smart plug, but when I'm away on vacation, I just want to pause the schedule, not have to delete everything, and re-enter when I return. Thanks
Smart Actions
By CanadianByTor · Latest post 2023-11-16 09:13:54 by Wayne-TP
216Views
1Replies

Votes
Requesting an update to the app to allow the ability to sort and reorder smart actions. Currently smart actions are ordered chronologically by when the smart action was created. I have not figured out
Smart ActionsKasa App
By go_pens19 · Latest post 2023-10-30 03:27:37 by Wayne-TP
213Views
1Replies