Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I have a H200 hub and various C420s and bought a C210 to complement my external cameras with an internal one, however I was disappointed to discover that it needed it's own microSD card rather than be
By El_Sayal · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Corralight
659Views
16Replies

Votes
Hello, I have a suggestion for the C500 camera. Please add the option to select notifications by type of detection (motion, person, camera manipulation), like the C200 cameras have. This would make th
Notifications
By argtr · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David199
168Views
3Replies

Votes
Would it be possible to added the motion detected feature to the (I'm assuming) Alexa skill. So that Alexa notifies of movement at the door bell and not just when the bell is pressed. I find that peop
Motion DetectionAmazon AlexaThird-party Intergations
By Nivlek_76 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by AlexTk
400Views
7Replies

Votes
Is any possibility to make software options for solar charging limited by percentage for tapo cameras C400, C420... Let say, start charging at 40%, stop charging at 75% to preserve battery life. Best
By Zmajur · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
63Views
1Replies

Votes
The creation of automation rules based on temperature should allow the use of a decimal value since the sensor displays temperature with a decimal point. There is no reason not to used that in the Tap
Smart Actions
By Floriano42 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Petr_L
432Views
10Replies

Votes
Easy one, can we have 0.5⁰ temperature increments on Kasa KE100 radiator valves. I often find rooms need to be a bit warmer, but not a whole degree
Temperature
By Johnpigg · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Johnpigg
153Views
4Replies

Votes
Hi. Please add the possibility to: 1. add automations that use fractions of degrees (at least .5) as triggers and not just whole numbers 2. add the possibility to view the rule enforced at this moment
By ArttVandelay · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ArttVandelay
68Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi I have an OneDrive subscription and I would like to ask if it's possible to add this feature - storage in OneDrive - instead Tapo Care. Thanks, Diego.
Third-party IntergationsOneDrive
By dcm50 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MarioBrosch
71Views
2Replies

Votes
Please, could you consider adding a couple more free shared users? Currently, it's 2, it would be beneficial to have 3 or 4.
Device Sharing
By AlquimistaMDev · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MaddinZ
95Views
2Replies

Votes
Is possible to make in Tapo application to rearrange smart automations same as favorites or devices
By Zmajur · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Zmajur
65Views
2Replies