Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
I was disapointed to find out that there is only a video view and no voice communication available between my echo show 5 devices and my new Tapo doorbell. Would be very helpful to have the feature av
Amazon Alexa Smart ActionsTwo-way Audio
By K-A-E · Latest post Monday by dadas25
1337Views
22Replies

Votes
Would it be possible to added the motion detected feature to the (I'm assuming) Alexa skill. So that Alexa notifies of movement at the door bell and not just when the bell is pressed. I find that peop
Motion DetectionAmazon AlexaThird-party Intergations
By Nivlek_76 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by AlexTk
396Views
7Replies

Votes
Hello, I have searchd in the forum to see if this topic had been covered but I could not find anything, so apoligise if the topic had been covered already. Is there a way to show the doorbell live vie
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaThird-party Intergations
By Laloland · Latest post 2024-03-11 12:13:31 by Solla-topee
98Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello, Amazon has recently allowed developers to add water leak sensors in Alexa routines, can you do this with the Tapo T300? it would be so convenient!! Thank you
Smart ActionsAmazon AlexaThird-party IntergationsAlexa
By swaguii · Latest post 2023-12-31 00:39:50 by swaguii
140Views
1Replies

Votes
how can I change kelvin and party mode per voice control over alexa
Amazon Alexa
By mrxyz78 · Latest post 2023-11-07 07:43:43 by Wayne-TP
142Views
1Replies

Votes
Both Alexa and Smartthings platform have an energy consumption dashboard, however while the P110 is added to both the energy monitoring data is not exported to those platforms. Request: Export energy
Energy MonitoringAmazon AlexaThird-party Intergationssmartthings
By athafoud · Latest post 2023-10-02 10:52:08 by athafoud
176Views
2Replies

Votes
I'm relatively new to TAPO products and so far I very much like what I see. I own a temperature sensor, a contact sensor and a smart plug. I'm impressed by how they all work together flawlessly and se
Smart ActionsGoogle AssistantAmazon Alexa
By D-AB · Latest post 2023-07-21 10:07:09 by GabrielMitch
196Views
1Replies

Votes
I want to trigger actions when Tapo detects movement using either Alexa app or IFTTT app but the behaviour is different. - IFTTT: I can trigger applets when motion is detected but the only way it work
Amazon AlexaMotion Detection Smart ActionsIFTTT
By Lucas001 · Latest post 2023-05-25 11:59:10 by Lucas001
343Views
4Replies

Votes
Record period of no movement and send notifications. Be able to set the camera on schedule to report no movement notifications. i.e. between the hours of 0100 and 0700 report no movement to notificati
Motion DetectionThird-party IntergationsAmazon Alexa
By Aljenuk · Latest post 2023-05-16 09:39:50 by Solla-topee
175Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi, it would be great have the same app as on android, native on firestick, funny fact is that the Android version of Tapo works already if you sideload it and if you have a bluetooth mouse connected
Third-party IntergationsAmazon Alexa
By riioKen · Latest post 2023-05-05 10:09:59 by Solla-topee
682Views
1Replies