Feature Requests

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Requests

Tags

Label

Votes
Dear team, would it be possible to display the cost overview in the calendar for more than just 3 months? I would very much like to see how much money I have spent in a year. I asked this question age
Energy Monitoring
By Mister001 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
39Views
1Replies

Votes
Would be great if the app could show some aggregated/grouped-up usage/power graphs. The same graphs would be great but grouped together showing total for all devices in for example a specific selected
Energy Monitoring
By TimMoss · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jfilipelcarvalh
645Views
13Replies

Votes
Hi I just want to be able to automatically initiate a energy export - via email e.g. by IFTTT. or simply shedule an export over some period, daily, weekly. i.e. I don't want to go and manually select
Energy MonitoringThird-party Intergations
By pclarebu · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Louis1989
38Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi there, It should be possible to create an email alert in case a device connected to Smart plug turns on. Example: i have a water pump connected to a P110 for energy monitoring, and when I am away f
Smart ActionsEnergy Monitoring
By RaulLeal · Latest post 2024-02-27 11:38:26 by Hoooonza
151Views
5Replies

Votes
Hello, if the socket allows you to measure electricity consumption, does it also allow, if I create automation in the Tapo app with it, to use e.g. instantaneous consumption or voltage, power as a tri
Smart ActionsEnergy Monitoring
By Hoooonza · Latest post 2024-02-27 10:37:12 by Hoooonza
118Views
3Replies

Votes
I have plugs under the same TP-Link account in at least two countries, but I cannot find the setting for the currency. It probably uses the account's region, but that's rather unfortunate, as I can be
Energy Monitoring
By Balintka · Latest post 2024-02-15 20:23:30 by Lauda
131Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi, Is it possible to have a new trigger for routines that is triggered when the appliance energy draw is below a pre determined level? Thsi was for example if a washing mashine finsihed it's cycle an
Energy Monitoring Smart Actions
By Agius · Latest post 2024-02-01 13:57:21 by Hoooonza
312Views
4Replies

Votes
Hello, On the plugs Energy Consumtion screen, the values default to less than 1kW, between 1-2kW and above 2kW. Is there any way to change these figures, since some appliances consume way more. Just h
Energy Monitoring
By Irganox · Latest post 2023-12-07 11:11:46 by Wayne-TP
156Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello. I own a Tapo P115 device for 2 days and i encountered some things that could heavily improve quality of life of the app/device. In settings we only have option to adjust price/time for Off-Peak
Energy MonitoringP115
By TpLnkEnjoyer · Latest post 2023-11-29 11:37:49 by Wayne-TP
142Views
1Replies

Votes
Currently, I rely on manually averaging electric price data to estimate energy costs, given the fluctuating rates in my region. To improve the precision of this process, I propose the incorporation of
Energy Monitoring
By kushalgoaten · Latest post 2023-11-23 03:20:41 by Wayne-TP
103Views
1Replies