Bug: LB110 IOS Kasa App - Custom Brightness

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-13 09:23:54
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a bug on my IOS KASA App, where I cannot choose the 'custom bright ON' option when setting a schedule. This seems to be a new bug in one of the latest versions because I used to be able to do this.

My Kasa ios app is v1.8 from aug 25 2017, the latest version. im on ios 10.3.3 iphone 8

If I set a custom brightness level, let's say I drag the slider to 50%, the only visible option is to click BACK. Now in the schedule edit screen, the Custom option is 'bolded' and then I go to the bottom and click SAVE on the schedule.

However, looking at the list of schedules, the schedule I just made now says OFF only. Going into the schedule to edit it again shows that OFF is the bolded option now instead of Custom...
Options
3 Reply
Re:Bug: LB110 IOS Kasa App - Custom Brightness
2017-09-14 14:29:57
When the light is turn off, it's status is just off. But we can customize it on status by Last “ON” Status/ Presets/Default States[COLOR=#000000]. http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-1249.html
Is that what you're looking for? If not, please post some screenshots about it.
Options
2017-09-29 21:19:15
after I upgraded to ios 11, my problem can't be reproduced so I am ok now. thanks

my previous problem was that I couldn't save the custom option even after I set it and saved it. It would always default back to off after clicking save.
Options
2017-10-06 17:22:11
good to know that~
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 722

Replies: 3