Issue with No Device or out of range

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-21 14:19:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have purchased a Smart Bulb and some Smart Plugs, all which work fine when I am at home.

Once I leave hone, I have noticed that some of the smart plugs if not all are out of range or not connected, yet my Smart Bulb is still connected.

Have I done something wrong? I have 1 x Bulb and 4 X Plugs, Is this too much for my network and do I need a router?

Any help?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Issue with No Device or out of range
2017-11-22 20:41:22
So you don't have a router? Did you configure the smart plugs like the instruction in the faq?
http://www.tp-link.com.au/faq-946.html
Options
Re:Issue with No Device or out of range
2017-11-23 04:50:42
I have managed to get them working again by turning them off and back on.No I am not running a router, apart from the modem. Currently they are now working, but not sure why they dropped off, but the smart bulb did not.CheersThanks for your reply,Any other information is welcome as I plan to exapand this network with more plugs. Maybe I do need the router to handle them all.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 2

Related Articles