For anyone who is losing connection with smart bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-21 19:54:00
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I bought an LB130 bulb last week and it's been a nightmare since! Basically it would just lose connection after 10 minutes or so and I was having to reset it over and over again. I have been looking for a fix and read quite a few people mentioned a download tool to update firmware via the computer. I tried one download and it just kept saying "upgrade failed." I got in touch with TP-Link chat and I was given a link to a download called beta Upgrade_Tool_V1.0 and I extracted it then ran the "Main" application in it. It brought up the box where I chose my device. Ran it and my heart sank when it said "Upgrade failed due to LB130 not having most recent firmware." That's worked to my advantage! I have the previous firmware installed on the bulb now and it works flawlessly. Anyway I'm new on here and I can't work out how to add the file to this post? So just ask for the... beta Upgrade_Tool_V1.0 from the online chat folk.

;)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 754

Replies: 0