new NC450 camera not detecting motion at all.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-22 02:05:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I just received a NC450 camera today and have set it up on my home network.

I am getting sound detected notifications, which seem to come when there is sound so it is working okay.

The problem I am having is with motion detected notifications.

(1) At no point have I ever got a motion detected notification when actually moving in front of the camera.
(2) When it was first connected to the network, I was receiving 'motion detected' notifications when NOTHING was in front of the camera, which is very strange.
(3) I am no longer getting any motion detected notifications, even though they were false detections I was getting previously anyway.

I have since changed the settings to 'high' motion sensitivity, but this hasn't helped or made any difference.

My camera has:

Hardware version 2.0
Firmware version 1.3.4 (It upgraded the firmware version to this when I installed the camera, so out of the box would have been an earlier version.)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis
Options
3 Reply
re:
2018-01-25 22:57:27
This is the first time I heard about it. As research paper writer who has skype talks, for me the quality of my cam is extremely important.
Options
Re:new NC450 camera not detecting motion at all.
2018-01-26 17:49:05
Do you use APP or Web-UI? Make sure the notificatoin option is enabled.
Options
Re:new NC450 camera not detecting motion at all.
2018-10-10 09:35:20
can someone tell me what is the max storage SD card capacity that I can buy for NC 450 camera?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 999

Replies: 3