NC220 Web UI : no live view (javascript error)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-02-14 20:21:18
Model : nc220 1.0

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 1.3.0 build 180105 Rel. EA0CD2

ISP :

Hi,

The web live view used to work fine using Chrome and nc220 camera.

But now it no longer works. There is no live view. The browser's console is full of javascript error:

The camera has always been configured to port 8888. No configuration change has been made to justify the error.

Any ideas/explanation/workaround or solution?

Thank you very much,
Options
3 Reply
Additional screenshot of the browser error
2018-02-15 22:02:32
Let me provide you more information by uploading the screenshot below:

Based on the following facts:

No camera update firmware or otherwise has been made.
[*]No camera configuration has been changed between the working and non-working status of the live view page.
[*]

it is my understanding that this is related to the browsers and not the camera itself.

what do you think?

has anyone else experienced this sort of problem lately?
Options
Re:NC220 Web UI : no live view (javascript error)
2018-02-16 00:26:54
your post is so nice, by the help of your post I got the accurate solution of my problem related to java. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. http://acersupport21.snack.ws/
Options
Re:NC220 Web UI : no live view (javascript error)
2018-03-06 15:24:43
The http port is set to 8888? No need to change the port, access IP:8080, that will give you the live view directly. If that works, it could be the browser. Try other browsers. Try other computer cause antivirus and firewall would also influence video streaming
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 961

Replies: 3