Unable to conect to Google Assistant

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-18 16:27:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

More than one month ago i successfully connected my kasa account to google assistant. It worked perfectly, and I was able to control lights just by voice. Yesterday, I had to reset the password of the Kasa account and Goolge Assistant stop controlling lights. I've disconnected tha account and tried to connect again, but now, after signing in i gat this error: 401. That’s an error. Your client does not have permission to the requested URL /services/auth/handoffs/auth/complete?state=CuQCQUJ4dlB ... .....E5&code=fJECAPfLsRnSeCaoOdOIbPIssmVvexMB&return_url=comgoogleopa://settings/handoff. That’s all we know. Any idea? Thank you! ​
Options
2 Reply
Re:Unable to conect to Google Assistant
2018-05-21 16:00:45
after you changed the password, can you still control the bulbs normally from kasa app no matter locally or remotely? Make sure the remote control via kasa is working firstly. Then, forget the kasa device on your google home app and readd it. you can refer to the link to following link to connect kasa bulb to google. https://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-1534.html
Options
Re:Unable to conect to Google Assistant
2018-05-31 04:34:17
Thank you all for answer!It was an error on google side. I got same error also while adding lg device to google home.Now problem is fixed and i can voice control all devices.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 624

Replies: 2