Camera NC450 was disconected and can´t make it works again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-31 13:08:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, It took me a lot of time to get the NC450 get connected via wifi.At the beggining it only used to conect only by ethernet. But after repeat a lot of time to get conected via wifi the camera worked fine.Today I disconect the camera to put it in another spot (Like I did many times before) and when I plugged in again it never got connected anymore.The power cable is plugged the light is permanent green. But it didnt connect either ethernet or wifi. I tried deleting the camera from the app and when I tried to add it again it doesn't find the camera.Even with the ethernet cable plugged!! The strange thing is that the green light is on!Please any help is welcome. I don't know if the camera is damage. It didn't suffer any hit or something.Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Camera NC450 was disconected and can´t make it works again
2018-05-31 15:53:54
Is your router network working properly?If you connect your pc to the same ethernet port which is connecting with NC450, does it work?It seems we need to check the router' s network firstly. Then, we can try to configure the camera through web browser.
Options
Re:Camera NC450 was disconected and can´t make it works again
2018-06-06 18:24:17
the last version 1.4 has a bug and the camera goes often offline .I got in touch with the technical service and they helped me to reinstall the previous version 1.3.4 ... Now it goes well and I will not update until they correct the bug
Options