NC 450 email notification problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-07-02 14:51:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a problem with email notification on my NC450 camera - I dont,t receive an email notification at all (tpCamera app notification are still works fine) despite the fact that this option is ENABLED on tpCamera app (3.1.3).
Everything worked well until the camera firmware was upadated to 1.4 version. After firmware upgrade email notifications have stopped coming. I thought it was a firmware problem (witch have many bugs).
After downgrade to 1.3.4 firmware I still did not receive emial notification. I thought that the 1.4 firmware somehow was used my monthy notification limit (60 email notification on month) and with new month everythin will back to normal.
Unfortunately, from yesterday we have a new month and I still did not receive email notification...
Does anyone else have such problem? Maybe someone khnows the solution...
Options
1 Reply
Re:NC 450 email notification problem
2018-07-05 00:09:52
Back to factory settings helped. Just need to press WPS/Reset button for 15sec and set configuration again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 857

Replies: 1