Smart Bulb not flash in when I turn on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-26 12:20:08
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have just bought Smart Bulb LB120 and I am going to set it up in my room. After I swap my current bulb with my smart bulb and try to turn it on. I expect that the bulb will be blink and I could connect the smart bulb Wifi via my Android phone. However, I can't see any wifi signal via my phone even I move it closer to the bulb. I am sure the bulb is work because I have test it in my store room and I can configure it but why can't I configure

it in my room? Anyone can help?
Options
4 Reply
Re:Smart Bulb not flash in when I turn on
2018-08-27 00:14:57
Once it's connected (which you did in your store room?) you don't need to re-connect it, it's already connected. There is a reset procedure if you want to start over. If Kasa can't see it (assuming you're logged into your Kasa account) the bulb is having trouble connecting to your wifi or kasa can't find it. Check your router's status to see if the bulb has connected and if not you need to move something to get a better signal. If yes then you need to connect your phone to the same SSID and access point as the bulb.
Options
Legitymacja studencka hologramy ELS
2018-08-27 05:24:18
Options
Legitymacja studencka naklejka ELS Wrocaw
2018-08-27 05:25:05
Options
Pozna InstalGrom
2018-08-27 05:25:48
Options

Information

Helpful: 0