NC450 problem with motion detection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-17 17:54:03
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Camera NC450, firmware ver. 1.4.1, tpCamera app. ver. 3.1.3, camera hardware ver. ? - sticker under the camera shows ver. 1.0 but tpCamera shows ver. 2.0., 24h recording option is ON, automatic camera reseset every day is OFF.

Afte firmare upgrade to 1.4.0 (1.4.1 firmware did not help) I have noticed that my camera from time to time have problem with motion detection i.e. immediately after the motion is detected, the camera stops recording for a moment (about 30s) and does not sending an e-mail notification - I have recevie only app notification. After when the problem occurred for the first time, it occurs every time when movement is detected. The only solution for this problem is to restore camera to the default settings by pressing WPS/RESET buton for about 20s - camera reseting by the tpCamera app and by the power plug disconnection does not help. Afte restore a default settings camera work fine for a few weeks and problem is comming back.
When I have this problem I do not know what was the source of the motion detection because camera stops recordin after motion detection and does not sending e-mail with photos showing this moment.

I have suspicions thet this problem may be related somehow with manually reseting the camera using tpCamera app becouse this problem appeared after when I made a camera reset using tpCamera app (I am doing this from time to time becouse I'am not using automatic reset every day). I dont know is this problem will appeared when I will reset the camera by the power plug disconnect.

Does anyone have a similar problem.
Options
2 Reply
Re:NC450 problem with motion detection
2018-09-17 20:00:07
Picture showing moment of motion detection during the problem
File:
Options
Re:Re:NC450 problem with motion detection
2018-11-30 08:35:10
Unfortunately, I still have this problem. Camera was sent back to the tp-link technical service
Options