How can we make suggestions for enhancements to bulb actions?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-11-21 20:27:51

I'm surprised that there's no fade up and fade down function with a setting for fade period with your dimmable bulbs.

Also, why not set a flash function to quickly fade up and down, like when you are setting up the bulbs. This would be great for hearing impaired people to set as an alarm reminder.

Options
2 Reply
Re:How can we make suggestions for enhancements to bulb actions?
2018-12-30 23:38:28

Totally agree. I just put this review up on Google Play:

Needs better sunrise and sunset options. I would like my lights to come on half an hour before sunset as this is when it is needed (at sunset my house is already dark). Please create this option.

I would also like the option to fade on my bulb at sunrise to wake up slowly (fade off would also be nice). 

Finally I like the ability to schedule scenes. As I have a few of your products this would be much more convenient.

Options
Re:How can we make suggestions for enhancements to bulb actions?
2018-12-31 18:13:16

I agree more control woudl be great - once you taste the options, you find the limits.

I am pleased with the "circadian" option but it dims the brightness too much. I do want warm light in the evening but not candlelight!!

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 807

Replies: 2