TP-Link is aware of the problem on Android tpCamera App after upgrading NC450/NC260 to latest firmware v1.5.0.
If you encounter the problem as below:
1. App crash when trying to view the camera.
2. During configuration, App stuck in entering camera’s password.
3. Can’t view the camera from cell phone over home Wi-Fi connection (show black screen, unable to load), but fine over 3G/4G or other Wi-Fi connection.
1. Please uninstall the old 3.1.7 App version at first.
2. Go to Google Play store, download and install the latest 3.1.9 App version.
Note: If you don't uninstall the old App version and update to the latest App directly, you may still encounter the same problem.