Reset button doesn't work! plz help me to set up this NC450 successfully

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-12-30 13:08:56

it's flashing red all day. I tried press reset button for more than 5 seconds. It doesn't work!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Reset button doesn't work! plz help me to set up this NC450 successfully
2019-01-03 17:49:11

Hi,

Connect your camera with your modem/router by RJ45 cable (not Wifi), put power plug and then press WPS/RESET button for about 15 sec. This will reset your camera to factory settings. Then login to your camera by internet browser (192.168.... - the best way to check your camera IP adress is to chec it on your router in section "connected device"). Then recofigure your camera using internet browser. If you will have problem to connect to camera by internet browser try first connect using the tpCamera app (when camera is conneced with router/modem RJ45 cable you should can do ths wothout poblem).

Options
Re:Reset button doesn't work! plz help me to set up this NC450 successfully
2019-02-21 08:39:03

Connect the camera to the main router by ethernet cable first; Note: Please ensure that you can get internet from the router with the same cable and port.

With the camera powered on, press and hold the WPS/Reset button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off. Then release the button and wait the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

If it still flashes red, contact the tech support via hotline/email/livechat to solve it or check the warranty if cannot be fixed. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4075

Replies: 2