HS110 Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS110 Notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS110 Notifications
HS110 Notifications
2019-01-21 13:42:25

Hi guys.  I'm new here and just purchased an HS110 with engery monitoring.  I connected this to my washing machine.  The end goal here is to get it to send a notification via push bullet or whatever to let me know when the load is done.  Is there an easy was to accomplish this that anyone has come up with?  Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:HS110 Notifications
2019-01-22 03:00:20
Wow, interesting idea. I do not believe the outlet can it thay by itself but you might try the IFTTT app to see if they have any applets that can monitor power consumption and send a notification like that. Let us know if you find an answer. Ryan
Options
Re:HS110 Notifications
2019-01-22 03:00:21
Wow, interesting idea. I do not believe the outlet can it thay by itself but you might try the IFTTT app to see if they have any applets that can monitor power consumption and send a notification like that. Let us know if you find an answer. Ryan
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 973

Replies: 2