NC450 2.0 firmware v1.5.0 lost access to mjpeg stream

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-01 18:43:31

After I upgraded the firmware on one of my many NC450s to the version v1.5.0 build 181022 today I lost access to /stream/video/mjpeg, which along with username and password on the parameters, I used to access the mjpeg stream of the camera.

I understand it was probably not a public url, but without it the camera becomes completely useless to me, and I have many others (NC200, NC220, NC250 and other brands), all using the same software that depends on a mjpeg stream to work. Is there any other way to access the mjpeg stream after the upgrade? If the option was removed (bad Idea if you ask me) and it won't come back, how can I revert my camera to a previous firmware version and stop upgrades so the others won't break too? (yes, I know stopping upgrades is almost always a bad idea, but in this case it's either that or tossing a lot of cameras away).

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 744

Replies: 0