Complex scheduling for smart plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-05 00:30:59
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.8

Hi guys, I'm wondering if its possible to create a complex schedule for my HS100 smart plug such as turning on for 5 minutes every half hour repeatedly? Currently I can only set it to turn on and turn off at specific times manually and it's getting really tedious. I also don't want to rely on shouting at Google Home and stuff. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Complex scheduling for smart plug
2019-07-05 02:32:34

Hi,

You can setup schedule to turn it on or off at a certain time automatically, do not have to control it manually. Below is the instruction: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/947/

While, there is no complex schedule feature available now, the smart actions feature will be added in the near furture, you can use it to achieve schedule scene performance. 

You can keep an eye on official website or Kas app for updates. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:Complex scheduling for smart plug
2019-07-05 03:00:24

Yes I do know the current available steps to create schedules. However for my intended usage, I need it on repeat once every hour throughout the day, which means I have to set a total of 48 on and off schedules, and unfortunately the app only supports up to 31 schedules... Please make more customizable functions to the device available soon!

Options
Re:Re:Re:Complex scheduling for smart plug
2019-07-05 07:26:16

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Definitely we will push forward their process. 

You can wait a while for the updates first. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Complex scheduling for smart plug
2019-07-09 03:00:18

If you run AutomationManager as your automation server you can do this with 1 rule: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/wemomanager/wemorules

AutomationManager: Secure home automation without relying on cloud servers.
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Complex scheduling for smart plug
2019-07-09 03:34:59

Amazing! Thanks alot for the suggestion. I will definitely look into it soon!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1403

Replies: 5