What is the default login for Kasa Spot's web interface?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

What is the default login for Kasa Spot's web interface?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:What is the default login for Kasa Spot's web interface?
2022-02-28 18:45:23

@Zebigbosss i agree completely  i have a kc100 and i get the web interface login and i dont see the reason why they are avoiding helping or even acknowledging it.  it reminds me of the movie short circuit, once it gains new fatures (so to speak), their fix is to reset it to default. thats not a fix

Options
2022-03-23 02:28:43

hi   @jaycody 

Web UI feature has not  been built for Kasa cam, even if there is some login page that is not accessible. Do you wish to stream kasa cam on PC, if so you may consider some Andriod Emulator like LDPlayer4 or bluestack , here is a thread shared by forum user which also applies to kasa app 

Stream Tapo Camera on PC through Android Emulator : LDPlay4 vs Bluestack  

Options
2022-07-11 20:30:19 - last edited 2022-07-11 20:44:29

@tripplehelix There is a login page that is not accessible, however the web UI capability was not created for Kasa cam. You might want to think about using an Android emulator like LDPlayer4 or Bluestack if you want to broadcast Kasa Cam on your PC. Here is a topic shared by a forum user that also relates to the Kasa app.

Talk With Strangers App:Chat With Strangers

Application pour parler aux inconnus: Parler aux inconnus

Options
Related Articles