2 different Kasa accounts on one iPhone app?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-12 14:46:40
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is it possible to have 2 separate Kasa accounts on the same device through the app?  I already have my account for home with various Kasa devices but want to also be able to set up and then access easily a separate account for my in laws who need to monitor their house with a KC200 but they also want me tomonitor.   Is there an easy way to have 2 accounts within the app?   Or do I just need to access their account via a web browser?  Not wanting to log in out every time on app if that's not possible.   May have to do a different camera brand with different app.  Thoughts?  

Thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:2 different Kasa accounts on one iPhone app?
2019-12-13 11:35:15

@Mtbin2 

Hello, to protect security and privacy, each kasa smart device can be bound to one account only. 

While multiple devices can access the same device at the same time with the same cloud account. That is to say, you can download the KASA app on your own smart phone and login with the same cloud account, then you can access the kasa smart device. 

You won't need login to the kasa app again until you logged out first. 

May it help. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1066

Replies: 1