KC200 Night Vision Indoor vs Outdoor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-25 21:14:11
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.2.30

Hi,

I have two KC200 that works perfectly indoors with nightvison activated. But, outdoors in clear weather, with night vission activated, 5 degrees celsius, 75% humidity the start to view the image like its raining/snowing. Really bad results even though the wifi signal is strong on both of them. Se attached image. (Video 5sec in link) Great results outdoors in daylight. / Kindest regards Clas

Link to Dropbox - Video (.mov) 5 sec

Options
3 Reply
Re:KC200 Night Vision Indoor vs Outdoor
2019-12-27 10:43:35

@Norvik2 

May I know have you ever tried to change another cellphone to verify the liveview? 

Try to turn off the night vision and enable it. 

In the meantime, to locate this issue and help you fix it, we would like to follow up your case via email. You can check your inbox later. 

Thanks for your support in advance. And Merry Christmas. 

Options
2020-06-25 08:45:50

@Norvik2 I have the same issue did you find a fix for this?

Norvik2 wrote

Hi,

I have two KC200 that works perfectly indoors with nightvison activated. But, outdoors in clear weather, with night vission activated, 5 degrees celsius, 75% humidity the start to view the image like its raining/snowing. Really bad results even though the wifi signal is strong on both of them. Se attached image. (Video 5sec in link) Great results outdoors in daylight. / Kindest regards Clas

Options
2020-06-30 14:24:56

@ferro13 Hi, I beleive the humidity was the main problem. During spring and summer no similar problem was detected. 

ferro13 wrote

@Norvik2 I have the same issue did you find a fix for this?

Norvik2 wrote

Hi,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 941

Replies: 3

Related Articles