Problem with camera NC250

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-22 20:36:05 - last edited 2020-01-23 17:44:29
Model: AP300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi, I were the usage of this camera for extra than 2 years and I actually have in no way had a trouble until these days after updating to the latest firmware.

This is the hassle:

+ Before (signed NC250_v1.2.1_170515): there was a capability in motion detection with the call 'threshold' and I adjusted it to 'hair dryer'. Sound detection labored flawlessly, never exceeds that level, I became very satisfied and will use movement detection.

+ Today (I update to firmare NC250_v1.Three.0_171205): the 'threshold' feature disappears and I cannot modify the detection stage. Problem: motion detection becomes unusable due to the fact notifications are being sent all of the time (this did not take place earlier than).

In the firmware documentation NC250_v1.3.0_171205 it suggests that a brand new functionality has been introduced (Replace threshold settings on Sound Detection with adaptive threshold) but the 'adaptive threshold' capability does now not appear everywhere inside the web interface or can not be configured.

I tried to install the preceding firmware (NC250_v1.2.1_170515) but the set up is whole however continues in the modern-day model, in other versions it changed into indicated 'Can't be downgraded' but not within the closing one and it does not paintings.

Please, some answer with a purpose to use sound detection once more? It is very important for me.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem with camera NC250
2020-03-09 06:27:53

@jimiuerse 

Hi, the new firmware replace threshold settings on Sound Detection with adaptive threshold, after setting up the motion detection, do you always get the notification?  Would you please send us your motion detection settings page?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 711

Replies: 1

Related Articles