Bulb default to OFF option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-03 07:37:37 - last edited 2020-02-03 07:39:21
Model: LB100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: n/a

I'd appreciate an option to set the bulbs to default to OFF when switched on from the power source.

In the event of a power failure all the bulbs default to ON when power is restored, which is especially annoying during night times.

Default states in the Kasa app for "On from Power Source" should thus include an option for staying OFF.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bulb default to OFF option
2020-02-13 05:07:56

@Daniel_ZA 

Thank you very much for the feedback, we have forward this suggestion to product department, they will work on it.

Have a nice day!

Options
Re:Bulb default to OFF option
2021-03-10 23:27:47

@Marcia.Zhang Hi, please will you let me know if this request got to the product department? I'm new to smart bulbs and have just purchased 2, including a TP Link bulb as my main bedroom bulb! I need to resolve this also, after several power cuts overnight and getting woken up by the light coming on every time!! I'd have happily slept through as it was back on by the time my alarm went off!! Major flaw in my opinion and I will be reviewing as such! 

Marcia.Zhang wrote

@Daniel_ZA 

Thank you very much for the feedback, we have forward this suggestion to product department, they will work on it.

Have a nice day!

Marcia.Zhang wrote

@Daniel_ZA 

Have a nice day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 852

Replies: 2