Circadian Brightness

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Circadian Brightness

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Circadian Brightness
Circadian Brightness
2020-02-03 15:32:01 - last edited 2020-02-03 17:21:27
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.8.11

Hi, I just bought 2 of these primarily for the Circadian Mode but I don't want it to adjust the brightness at all....just the colour. I want the option of having the bulb be 100% brightness at all times but change the colour from blue to orange light depending on the time of the day.

I can't find a way to do this yet, am I missing this or does this functionality not exist?

Thanks for help.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Circadian Brightness
2020-02-13 06:56:06

@DimHalo 

Hello, really sorry for that no other feature to adjust color only denpending the time of the day.

With the cirnadian mode enabled, the blub will adjust its brightness and color temperature based on device time.

A workarond of this is to use schedule function to change the color at several specific time of the day.

Have a nice day!

Options
Re:Circadian Brightness
2020-11-16 01:51:46

@Marcia.Zhang this really should be Fixed. I bought two for the the same reason. The tunable white should be adjustable without brightness on auto.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1371

Replies: 2

Related Articles