I cant connect to my NC450 camera it always ask for a password during installation Please help me!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

I cant connect to my NC450 camera it always ask for a password during installation Please help me!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-09 16:54:25 - last edited 2021-03-23 06:00:12
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I already connected NC450 using a LAN wire directly to my modem and after I pressed the rest button of the camera it start on moving left to right and up/down then stops at the center meaning its ready and the green indicator light is steady. Now I already downloaded the TP-Camera to my mobile phone and when I try to connect it I put my email address in the user name box and password too then as I follow steps up to the password, it always say password is not matched, so many times doing the same routine but nothing works. Please help me!

Options
1 Reply
Re:I cant connect to my NC450 camera it always ask for a password during installation Please help me!
2020-03-10 06:12:47 - last edited 2021-03-23 06:00:12

@Dracoart 

Hello, would you please post the screenshot that keeps asking for the password for us to check?

In the setup instruction below, there are two steps ask for the password, which steps you can not get through? If it is the camera's login password, you can set up a simple one, if it is the router's wifi password, you should make sure you put in a correct one.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/821/

You can try to factory reset the camera and reinstall it again.

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 650

Replies: 1