C200; inside window, has anyone PAINTED BLACK to reduce reflection? 2. Made a stand raise a bit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C200; inside window, has anyone PAINTED BLACK to reduce reflection? 2. Made a stand raise a bit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-09 12:09:34
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

C200; inside window, has anyone painted it Black to reduce reflection? 2. Made a stand to raise a bit off window sill

1. As it reflects a fair bit, even in the day time, being in the sun, I wonder if anyone had any ideas, ( I’ve moved it near the window, turned off the led, set to day mode to stop LED’s at night)

Maybe paint it Matt black, any anyone done this, advise etc, yes sure mask off camera and the hole, I was also thinking of it turning ok. Possibly a light spray?. 

2. I’ve looked at raising it a bit, to stop the white window ledge and as it’s on the ground floor, I would like to spy on our cat, I can find any stands, Has anyway found any online, or do aI have to resort to a sq block of wood, solid enough not move or fall over, and screw the extra supplied base it it.

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:C200; inside window, has anyone PAINTED BLACK to reduce reflection? 2. Made a stand raise a bit
2020-05-15 18:49:47

@Thunderbird3 what about trying black tape first to see if it makes a difference?

Options