C200 Webinterface ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C200 Webinterface ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C200 Webinterface ?
C200 Webinterface ?
2020-06-24 10:48:20
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hallo TP-Link,
Hallo Tapo,

all the other TP-Link cameras have a decent webinterface. But it ssems the Tapo C200 has not.
I cannot understand why not, it is available for the other cams and it is no big deal to implement the existing webinterface also in the C200.
I don't want to be limited to have my smartphone running to check the captured events. And I don't want to be pushed into the cloud - which is a (proven!) unsecure method and may not comply to DSGV.
A RTSP stream over iSpy is not enough, I want full ONVIF, PTZ, ftp upload and webinterface. Other manufactures can do that too.
(and even the 6$ ESP32 mini cams can do that...)

Please don't stand back behind the other nice TP-Link cameras, give us a webinterface!

Best regards

Options
2 Reply
Re:C200 Webinterface ?
2020-06-24 14:20:05
I can't push this request more!
Options
Re:C200 Webinterface ?
2020-06-26 15:20:25 - last edited 2020-06-26 16:07:11

It is incredibly sad that the Tapo and Kasa Cams do not have any other way to access than via the Tapo or Kasa app.

I found tons of posts and topics on this and still no solution, the basic should be:

- Browser access

- Windows app

- MacOS app

I love the camera but because of this I will not buy more nor recommend it to anyone.

When do you plan to solve this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 1790

Replies: 2

Related Articles