Camera Sharing TPlink C200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-26 01:38:57
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.7

We need an update so this camera can be viewed anywhere that's the reason why i purchased this camera device sharing should be already be activated even beforehand... 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Camera Sharing TPlink C200
2020-07-01 10:53:23

@itsmejunar 

Hello, 

Currently, one camera can be bound and controlled by only one account, but you can share the camera with up to 4 users at the same time, which means 4 different mobile devices at most will be able to view the camera at the same time when login with the same account.

If you want to share the camera with others or view the camera on different phones, please login with the same TP-Link cloud account that bound with the camera on those phones and you will be able to view the camera on multiple devices.

Device Sharing is on the way, please wait patiently and keep an eye on the Tapo app for new firmware release.

Options
Re:Camera Sharing TPlink C100
2021-08-10 11:34:37

@Brook 

My parents in singapore have this camera installed and want to share it with me (I live in Australia). However, they are getting an error when attempting to share with me. (Error:device sharing not supported).

I have also used their log in on my app but cannot see their device? Can you assist?

Options
Re:Camera Sharing TPlink C100
2021-08-10 23:40:56

@Iamnick the trick i tried and working is i just gave my username and password they login in the Tapo app and they can now view us from UAE Live cam setup in Philippines...

i hope tplink/tapo cam, can just create a Link where we can just share to anyone who wanted to view the ip camera

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1218

Replies: 3