Can I enter two accounts in the Tapo application and control two separate regions?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I enter two accounts in the Tapo application and control two separate regions?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-19 07:44:40 - last edited 2020-07-21 12:32:54
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Can I enter two accounts in the Tapo application and control two separate regions? How?

One of the accounts will be for my home and the other for my workplace. So it has to be two accounts.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can I enter two accounts in the Tapo application and control two separate regions?-Solution
2020-07-21 12:32:51 - last edited 2020-07-21 12:32:54

@UYuksel 

Hello,

It is not allowed to log in with two different cloud accounts on the Tapo app on the same phone simultaneously, you may try to bind the cameras in different locations with the same account instead.

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I enter two accounts in the Tapo application and control two separate regions?-Solution
2020-07-21 12:32:51 - last edited 2020-07-21 12:32:54

@UYuksel 

Hello,

It is not allowed to log in with two different cloud accounts on the Tapo app on the same phone simultaneously, you may try to bind the cameras in different locations with the same account instead.

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 6400

Replies: 1

Related Articles