Only one of two Smart switches visible

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-21 20:16:05
Model: HS110-KIT  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

I installed the Kit, both on the same light. with no problems.

First, one question: Is it necesary to have both on the same light, or can I leave a standard 3-way switch on the travel side?

The main switch in NOT visible when any of my devices are connected to the wifi. It's only visible when connected to the switch. The second switch reads unreachable, but it has a white circle on the panel. When I do connect to the main smartwsitch, it prompts for a firmware update however the minute I switch to the network, it cannot update since the app cannot maintain a connection to the switch and network simultaneously.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Only one of two Smart switches visible
2020-07-21 23:37:57

@BaldShinyHEad IDK the answer to your 1st question for sure, but I think so. 

For your second question, if you can still connect your phone directly to the device's SSID then it's not setup properly yet.  You should consult your manual and try again.

AutomationManager: Secure home automation without relying on cloud servers.
Options
Re:Only one of two Smart switches visible
2020-08-07 02:05:15

@MikeP Thank you very much for the reply, I will work on the information you gave me.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 453

Replies: 2