Network Diagnostics on the P9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-22 15:17:05
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.10

Hi

I desperately need to run some diagnostics on my DEco P9 to understand if traffic is being blocked or not . The equivalent of wireshark on the router would be ideal. Are there any advanced diagnostics I could run from the router? Command line? Telnet access?

Cheers

Options
2 Reply
Re:Network Diagnostics on the P9
2020-07-23 03:10:29

@pcurtis100 

Hello,

Sorry, there is no such command or telent we can provide to check the Deco network. May I know is there any issue with your network service?

You may check if there is any service blocked from the Antivirus history, which can be found on the Deco app-More-Homecare-Antivirus.

Good days.

Options
Re:Network Diagnostics on the P9
2020-07-23 10:48:52

@TP-Link_Deco 

Hi,

I'm setting up port forwarding for some remote monitoring I'm doing using the SNMP protocol and its not working but I'm not sure where the return messages are being blocked . It may be that I haven't opened the return port so I was trying to look at the traffic arriving at the router to see if the router is blocking the returned messages.

Pete

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 392

Replies: 2

Related Articles