My NC450 doesn’t even turn green at all in the 1st place

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-07 18:32:26 - last edited 2021-03-23 05:57:43
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.8

Hi I just took over the camera from my old house to new house today. The camera has not been used for more than 6 months since its last operation. Today I tried to connect it using both ethernet and wireless connection but it just can't be connected at all. The light status is totally blank, sometimes it started off with red then goes blank in the end, it has never turned green even once. I also tried many times to hard reset both router & camera but still they cannot be connected at all due to the light status of the camera is blank and not solid green.

Is it because I need to delete the camera from my previous profile (using a different email and password for my old home) first before registering it using my newly created email & password login?? 

But the weird thing is it's still detecting all my movements though it's not connected to the wifi (internet) yet. 

Please advise ASAP what's wrong with my NC450 on why the light status is never in green? Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My NC450 doesn’t even turn green at all in the 1st place
2020-08-13 01:57:33 - last edited 2021-03-23 05:57:43

@Poshberries163 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Please help us check the following information:

1. When you set up via Ethernet cable, is there any error message during the setup? Or after the setup, can you see camera is online on the APP?
  2. Can you have a picture when you mentioned that the light on the camera is blank?
  3. Could you please also send me a picture of the bottom label with MAC address of the camera so that we could check if it is still bound to the previous email ?

And for the IP camera, even without internet, it still could detect the motion, and save it into the SD card, just could not send the notification to your mobile phone;

Thank you very much.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 479

Replies: 1