Can I create a rule to make it stay on when I say "ok google, turn off all lights" in google home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I create a rule to make it stay on when I say "ok google, turn off all lights" in google home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-22 23:31:23 - last edited 2020-09-22 23:46:25
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Hello. I have 5 smart plugs HS105 for awhile now. I use the Kasa app to set them up and linked to google home to verbally turn them on or off if needed outside the schedule.

I wanted to add a smart switch to my outside lights to benefit from the scheduling. I installed one today HS200 and it works fine with the Kasa app. Love that I can set it for sunset and sunrise. However, I was wondering if I can create a rule to make it stay on when I say "ok google. turn off all light" When I do so now the outside lights turn off as well. When I want them to run all night until sunrise. I looked through the settings but can't find anything. 

The only way I figure to make it work is to create another Kasa account with another email and add the switch to this account and not link this email to my Google services.

Please let me know if there is another workaround. Thanks

update***I  just tried something and it worked. I would have to say "ok Google, turn off all smart plugs" or "ok google, turn off all smart switches" I guess this will have to do for now. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can I create a rule to make it stay on when I say "ok google, turn off all lights" in google home
2020-09-25 09:32:27

@danthemtlman 

Hi, Thanks for sharing~yes

And if you had any other feedback, please feel free to post it here.

Thank you very much.

Options
Re:Can I create a rule to make it stay on when I say "ok google, turn off all lights" in google home
2020-09-25 21:54:47

@danthemtlman I don't use google home but i fount this info

To delete old devices from Google account, go to myaccount.google.com.

Click on sign-in and security.

On the left, go to ‘Device activity and security events.

’ A list of connected devices will be shown under ‘Recently used devices.

’ Click on Review Devices.

Find the device you want to delete and click on it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 491

Replies: 2