Footage playback since the clocks changed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-25 16:54:55
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest

Since the clocks changed back an hour I can't review my footage properly. My camera is set to continuous record and following the change in time whenever I scroll to a point in time, the footage auto adjusts to an hour earlier. I've tried rebooting the camera and I've also halted continuous recording for an hour and a half realising the system might have become confused by the duplicate hour overnight but to no avail. Any ideas how to successfully recalibrate the time and recording? 

Options
9 Reply
Re:Footage playback since the clocks changed
2020-10-25 21:04:41

@Snowmander  I have exactly the same issue

Options
2020-10-25 22:43:45

@Snowmander 

I am having exactly the same problem

Options
2020-10-25 22:45:05
I’ve tried rebooting the cam and reformatting but no luck
Options
2020-10-25 23:06:27

@Sid13 was doing online chat to support earlier who first suggested deleting and reinstalling the app (this deleted all my saved clips within the app so I now need to use a laptop to retrieve them). It didn't solve the issue so I was told to reset the camera and reinstall it within the app. They suggested removing the SD card whilst doing this. Again nothing worked. The the operator ended the chat so the issue remains. Really frustrating. 

Options
2020-10-25 23:10:24

@Snowmander many thanks. Still waiting for a resolution for this. Please let me know if you are able to resolve this. 

Options
2020-10-26 07:16:44

@Snowmander now looks OK after the change to a new day, can specify a time in the memory card and it displays OK.   However, if I attempt to go back to pre clock change memory footage it jumps back an hour from the time you ask for.

Options
2020-10-26 08:25:57

@dts439 thanks. Same here 

Options
2020-10-27 00:43:12

@Sid13 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks a lot for your sharing and continuous concern about this case.

I might need to check on my side and once I knew what happened, I would come back as soon as possible with  proper suggestions.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and support.

Options
2020-10-27 09:09:00
Thanks. It is working now
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 827

Replies: 9

Related Articles