Diasterous P110 plug and C200 camera firmware updates.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-14 11:45:04

I have been using my P100 plugs and C200 cameras for a long time and until recently it was all working fine. Then I suddenly found that some of the P100 plugs had abruptly cut of power to their associated devices. Restoring power to the P100 plugs worked temporarily but abrupt power cuts continued to happen. Today I noticed information telling me there were firmware updates required for all my P100 & C200 devices. I initiated the updates but found that not all of them were successful. Repeated attempts to retry the failed updates have continued to fail. This has resulted in chaos with several of my devices attached to the P100 plugs repeatedly having their power cut off. In particular I am concerned that power being cut off during firmware update of my C200s may have resulted in additional chaos.

Can anyone help sort out getting my P100 plugs and C200 cameras working normally?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 468

Replies: 0